Search for mfg from Frankfurt/Darmstadt on FRIDAY
Search for mfg from Frankfurt/Darmstadt on FRIDAY
philine@f672ff3b Thursday 31st July 2025, 22:51:16Hey guys is someone by chance leaving Friday morning to Klangtherapie?
Or maybe I can crash at someones place and then leave together later? 🥺
I am getting a ride till Frankfurt or Darmstadt and will probably arrive there between 4 and 5:00 am.
Would be soo inredible if we can make it work somehow. Wishing you a beautiful evening and looking forward to meet you!!🫶🏼😚
Much love Philine
Or maybe I can crash at someones place and then leave together later? 🥺
I am getting a ride till Frankfurt or Darmstadt and will probably arrive there between 4 and 5:00 am.
Would be soo inredible if we can make it work somehow. Wishing you a beautiful evening and looking forward to meet you!!🫶🏼😚
Much love Philine
Vorgeschlagene Themen
Sophi@04380e64
gestartet Suche 2 Plätze ab Bayreuth Freitag zwischen 11:30 und 12:30
MFG zur Anreise
benTen@b345b9f4
gestartet Suche MFG von Leipzig (An-/Heimreise)
MFG zur Anreise
Resalie@838bf3c9
gestartet Suche 2x MFG nach Nürnberg
MFG zur Heimreise
ha
gestartet Schichttausch Parkplatz
alles Andere